Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CONTAGIOUS CLOTHING BOUTIQUE $50 OR LESS

So my mom just opened up a Woman's Boutique called Contagious because it is contagious!! It's on Main St. where the Old Brick House used to be and not a thing over $50 dollars in the entire store! We go as little as xs upto a 3x which is so hard to find in boutiques!!! There are purses that are to die for, jewlery, shoes at 50% off right now and much, much more! You've gotta come check it out and bring your friends!! The number to the store is (480) 615-0110 We always have saturday specials and other things going on and we have a blo with some of the latest fashions! please leave a comment of what you think and what you would love to see in the store! the blog is contagiousclothing.blogspot.com !!!!Check it out!!!
Thanks, Jerah Metcalf and my mom is Barbara Mortensen

2 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Ok Jerah I just ran across your blog. Carley (fleener) ROGERS NOW.. THANK GOODNESS.. LOL Totally hook me up ON YOUR BLOG. I AM PRIVAT ON MINE SO EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. grlbsunshine@yahoo.com..

Kaimee said...

I love your guys' store... as soon as I arrived Kensey took me right in (she said something about a wardrobe catastrophe or something... I don't know). I love it! You have SO many cute clothes, and I have had tons of compliments in the one day I have been back! You guys definitely know how to do it up right. Glad to see the fam is doing good, they look beautiful! Love ya and miss ya, Kaimee