Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ABOUT OUR FAMILY

Hey everyone, my wonderful friend Posey has hooked me up with a blog! I have no idea what i am doing but so far so good.This is my cute family. My husband who I have been married to for three and a half years is Trey Metcalf who was born and raised here in Chandler,Az. He has 3 older brothers Sean, Chad and Brett (twins)and one younger sister Megan who is 26 and we are in dire need of getting her a nice boyfriend with the potential of getting married!anyone have someone in mind let me know!!!!!!And then there is me I am the third child of four I have two older brothers Mike and Garrett Mortensen then me Jerah Metcalf and then Jenna my younger sister! We were born and raised in Mesa and then moved to Gilbert where we grew up! Yes we are GILBERT TIGERS!Now we all have our own little families who we enjoy!

My son Riggs was born December 28th, 2005 which makes him 2 1/2 and he is a total boy who is full of life and sports!!! Anything that involves a ball he is right in the middle of! He loves Sparky and says GO SUN DEVILS! ASU!!! My daughter Tierah is six months old now, she was born on February 13th,2008 and she is the most smiling precious girl ever!She is starting to have a gut laugh and she cracks up at her brother on a daily occasion! They are so sweet!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Jerah! I love the blog.

Bethany said...

Oh Hi Jerah! Welcome to the blogging world :)

I hope you remember me! (my maiden name is Boyster) Tairi and Trey are on my blog too so you should say hi to them! You and I have little girls who are the same age. My little Eden was born on Feb. 22. I love this age, they are so much fun. Post more pictures :)

Sara White said...

Hey Jerah! Your blog looks great! I cannot believe how much your kids look alike now! They are adorable!

Lissa said...

Hey Jerah! How the heck are you???